My New Blog- Bee Joyful
Welcome to my new blog! My first blog! I have named it Bee Joyful for two reasons. The first reason is the number one reason I have joy- I have been redeemed by my loving Savoir, Jesus and I know whose I am! :) That gives me unceasing joy. The second reason is my bees! This blog will be mostly about my bees. If I get into this, maybe I will blog a bit more but for now, it's bees! Every time you go into the hives you need to journal and detail what you see and did. I have been doing that in a paper journal and also taking pictures. My pictures have never made it into my journal and I realized it would be very helpful to my beekeeping, if I could add pictures. Helps my failing memory! Hence, the blog. I am very new at this so please bare with me as I learn, beekeeping and blogging!
Just checking if thisbworks.
ReplyDelete