Continued from background... Big moving day!
Since I have all my notes on paper I am going to skip to this week. If you have any questions, feel free to post or call me!
Big moving day... 4/20/2011
I took the bottom deep off of Alpha and placed it on the bottom of Beta. It had spotty capped brood and no new brood. I took the super that was full of brood and honey in Beta that was on the top and put it in the middle! Then I put the deep that was on Beta and put it on top of the super. That deep has 4 full frames; 3 from and shallow super and one from a deep. So, the bottom and middle have good amt of bees and the top is building. They may have the queen from Alpha.
Alpha, left with one deep on bottom that is full. It had a queen cell. Then a full super and an empty super...
Big moving day... 4/20/2011
I took the bottom deep off of Alpha and placed it on the bottom of Beta. It had spotty capped brood and no new brood. I took the super that was full of brood and honey in Beta that was on the top and put it in the middle! Then I put the deep that was on Beta and put it on top of the super. That deep has 4 full frames; 3 from and shallow super and one from a deep. So, the bottom and middle have good amt of bees and the top is building. They may have the queen from Alpha.
Alpha, left with one deep on bottom that is full. It had a queen cell. Then a full super and an empty super...
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave your thoughtful, kind messages here...