The End of 2015!
2015
This post is mostly pictures. As 2015 drew to a close we had much to be thankful for.
Beckie came with her new beau and we really like him! We are so happy for her! She passed the NY state bar exam and is hoping to work with IJM after spending a summer in India with them helping trafficking victims.
A good game of stick hockey completed the Thanksgiving weekend.
Suey the goalie is very calm...
Atley and I drove to OLD School to pick Alex up and attend the final banquet. It was very well done and so great for me to meet all of Alex's good friends. This was an amazong life experience.
Alex and his good buddy, Shelby. They just went on a January hiking trip to NC and SC. Shelby gets married soon so it is nice they can do this now.
Yes, we did a gingerbread house. Best one ever. All done by Atley. :)
I love my Berkshire apron!
Addison got Alex a crash pad. It is used for rock climbing so when you fall you have a softer cushion. Alex has been doing a lot of outdoor mountain climbing.
Addison and Atley love the show Rhet and Link and each surprised each other by giving each other the T-shirts!
A brother knows what a brother wants....
Testing for BROWN belt!
Snow for the Christmas party at Southbridge!
Date night!! Best night of the week!
Cruising on new e-bikes!
Teaching Sunday School!
Decorating cookies at a neighbors house... They do it up.
Tradition of Christmas Eve with Omi and Popop. We had a wonderful time singing carols and praising the Lord at the service and then nice meal at home. Then we opened gifts. :)
Photo of a photo!
No big train this year, so we had to do with a mini train!
And a little wrestling...
13 Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Philippeans 4:13-14


























Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave your thoughtful, kind messages here...