January 2016


It is here! The new year! I sit at home today, with time to update blog because we are in the midst of a snow/ice/rain storm. I think, what a great day to be cozy and get lots of schoolwork done by the fire... My kids think, SNOW DAY! NO SCHOOL! They have been outside in the weather ever since they got up. But that's okay too! More snow pictures to come later..,


This kid is addicted to the piano. Seriously. He is getting pretty good too. 


And look who had a birthday! I love that Atley has a January birthday, after Christmas.
We has a party at her TKD studio with friends, and at Omi and Popops house. Then she celebrated with her theater friends and rehearsal.










And we have got to keep our sense of humor!



The first performance of Little Lord Fontleroy was a hit! Due to snow and ice, we are waiting to reschedule the other performances. Atley was in the younger cast and Addison in the older...


 More January to come!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's already July 2017!

October 2015

Maine 2017