Splish, Splash, Promenade!
We have thought about putting a pool in our yard. So, to test it out, we set up this little/big one. It was a splashing success! I think it will suffice. We can play around and get wet and isn't a pain to maintain. Comes down in the fall, and I don't have to clean it! We still have our local pool to jump into also.
First day in the H20. They worked so hard to set it up. They ( I can't say we because I didn't help at all!) had to get the ground level first.
Our church held the first annual square dance! Rick and Atley couldn't wait and were dancing in the parking lot!
Let's get the show started!
Before the dancing commenced with the official caller, they had a group on stage doing some music while everyone rolled in.
Grab your partner and promenade!
And all this week, our church had Vacation Bible School. I taught a great group of little ones and we all had so much fun. It was exhausting but so fun. There were about 100 children there and at we put on a little show with some of the songs we learned and closed out the week. Atley made a new BFF! Alex and Addison were the teen helpers all week and really worked hard at Recreation time. Really, they did, because is was hot and they were outside all day. Then we went on to tennis practices and matches. Addison had a great showing at his match and came very close to winning. Alex won his second week in a row (he played doubles and singles each match) against two tough teams!
First day in the H20. They worked so hard to set it up. They ( I can't say we because I didn't help at all!) had to get the ground level first.
Our church held the first annual square dance! Rick and Atley couldn't wait and were dancing in the parking lot!
Let's get the show started!
Before the dancing commenced with the official caller, they had a group on stage doing some music while everyone rolled in.
Grab your partner and promenade!
And all this week, our church had Vacation Bible School. I taught a great group of little ones and we all had so much fun. It was exhausting but so fun. There were about 100 children there and at we put on a little show with some of the songs we learned and closed out the week. Atley made a new BFF! Alex and Addison were the teen helpers all week and really worked hard at Recreation time. Really, they did, because is was hot and they were outside all day. Then we went on to tennis practices and matches. Addison had a great showing at his match and came very close to winning. Alex won his second week in a row (he played doubles and singles each match) against two tough teams!
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave your thoughtful, kind messages here...