April!

We have had 6 swarms in a matter of one month. Very frustrating. But I guess, the bee population is in major decline, which seriously threatens the food supply, so it is actually a good thing. Yup.

Testing for orange belt!

Addison was very ready to test. He puts 100% into all he does. It is so fun to watch him.

Doing his form for yellow to advance to orange. I would be so nervous with all these people watching.

He's got the kick! Don't mess with Adder!

Coloring Easter eggs is a tradition that is so fun! The candy is fun too! I am afraid I ate all of the Twix!



There is a baby bird in this nest. It fell out of the kayak. So, Addison, Alex and Atley rescued the nest and put it in an empty beehive, with the top open slightly. We did see the mommy approaching it and I think she went in.

This is the beehive with the baby bird nest in it.

For the past 3 years we have celebrated Easter with a Seder meal. This year our friend from church, Mary Helen, was with us. It was so lovely to share our celebration with her. We laughed and feasted. She also had so much wisdom to share with us. See the prayer shawl she brought for Rick to wear. It was from Isreal and was beautiful with detail.

So, that is it for this post. I missed photso from Alex's tennis matches ( he is getting so good!) and Atley's ballet. We also went to 3 Easter egg hunts and rock climbing. Plus our days of study and books. So, look for those posts to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's already July 2017!

October 2015

Maine 2017