HUZZAH!!!
Huzzah! That was the very popular colonial cheer when the political tension was VERY high and the colonists were going to rebel against the King of England- the powerful government of the land.
| If you know Rick, you may know our "cow" joke! Dont go near it!!! It might KILL YOU!!!! |
| So we came here and studied US History up close and live. But alas, a biology test was still happening in Alex's class on Monday. Love the historic wallpaper in the hotel. |
| Here we are at the printers shop. I remember typesetting in high school! The typesetting ended during the 80's. Feeling dated.... |
| Governor's garden... |
| And if you need a wig! Bring your cash and lots of it...Apparently, the upper class wore wigs. George Washington did not wear a wig. |
| I LOVE this map. I like maps anyway but thought it was so cool. Notice how the states go west? I always wish I had lived back then. |
| Atley really thought this baby area was lovely. It really was lovely. Guess what building this was in! Yes, the Governor's palace. We saw so many places and buildings maybe I will add another post. |
| And a coffee shop in the campus of William and Mary College was just what we needed to end this day. |
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave your thoughtful, kind messages here...