Skiing, January 2015
To kick off the year we went skiing at Beech Mountain! We went for 3 nights and 4 days. The entire time was especially foggy (with ice included) but especially fun! We love Beech Mountain! And we had the coziest cabin to stay in the entire time. The cabin was less than a mile from the area, and had tons of biking and hiking trails surrounding.
Have mountain bike, will travel....
Still day one here!
At the Urgent Care Center... cast came after we returned home.
Yes! I was totally in my element...
I'm on top of the world, lookin' down on creation...
Still doing school...
Someone else in their element...
Alex took a lot of these... Addison is in the one below...
We saw so many deer out this window. And we had some racoon visitors on night... I was hoping to see bear but not this time.















Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave your thoughtful, kind messages here...