And the Calendar Moves from May to June


As the calendar pages of May quickly turned, we find ourselves beginning June.


The theater group decided to meet at the local Rock Club. :) I love how Atley sports her sparkly skirt to climb! She is so cool. :) And doesn't even try. :)



Okay, this is Bee-Joyful blog. So, some bee news. We lost our hives this winter. The bees just disappeared. This happened to many people. No one knows why. I have my ideas and there are many theories. So… if you care about the environment at all, then please use a minimal amount of pesticide and try to use all natural. Not the kind that says it on the label, but make your own. And avoid all GMO for the sake of nature and your own health. I could go on and on but I won't!
Anyway, they left all the honey which was perfectly fine. I waited until a nice day and spent the day extracting honey! Big job and lots of good honey. Now I know why local costs so much! It is pretty labor intensive. :)




I don't know what took us so long but we joined the YMCA. We have always gone to the local pool and tennis was a draw, but this summer Alex isn't playing. He is working a lot as a lifeguard. He started in the fall at the indoor pool and in the summer works outside and inside. We really like it alot. Great people and lots  of fun.

Adder is chillin' out here...


And we still spend a couple of hours a day on school…

Jolene spent a few days with us this month….


Omi and Popop, the lake…chicken wings… and a sub…

And as Rick pulled into the driveway last week, we told him to get in our car. We went to meet some good friends at a baseball game. We were playing the Boston team so it was a bit hard for me to decide who to cheer for. But home team got our cheers… :)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's already July 2017!

October 2015

Maine 2017