Fall is Officially Here

Looking forward to what lies ahead...



Addison is teaching himself about different plants and attempting to grow things from seed. His big mission is to get a some kiwi!
Here he is working with Omi on the grape leaves.


We had our kick off for one of the homeschool groups we are involved in. Rick is in a competition on stage.


Our friends, the Lewis' rented a beach house for the week. They invited us to come for a bit so we stayed a couple of days and had sooooo much fun!


This looks like they are really high up, but they are not. It is an illusion. But a pretty cool one! We are on a big deck, and have the telescope set up here. The drop off on the side is about 5 feet from where they are sitting.
We were able to see the moon so well. I think we were all amazed at the detail. And we saw Mercury as well.


Here is most of the gang! I love the net on the head!

The afternoon we were leaving, a big storm passed through. Intense!




Popop turned the big 7-0!


And camping at the lake is a great way to kick off the weekend!
Adder had his hammock. Alex had his tent and Rick had his cuddy cabin! He tried to get Addison to stay in the boat but Adder was determined to sleep in hammock. Now ask them about the wild racoons and coyotes!


Atley and I came up in the morning and we stayed all day.

A lizard decided to hitch a ride on Addison's lifejacket! Rescued by Alex...




We can stretch in many ways!



12 I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. 13 No,brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it,[d] but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, 14 I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.

Philippians 3 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's already July 2017!

October 2015

Maine 2017