Beach Trip 3

I had to add this video of Addison at the pool last year. I hope it works. I couldn't stop laughing!

Atley was doing a cover for her biograophy. She wrote "trampoline" but put hearts between each letter.

Reunions are such a blessing. Uncle Pete and Aunt Karen drove all the way from the great state of Texas. It was so wonderful to see them and spend the week with them. We just love them so much!

Yup. Time to hit the waves.

Karen having a reflective moment on the beach. Or maybe she is just standing there  looking for shells. There were so many this year.


It was so nice to just hang around and relax in the living room together. We did watch Les Miserables one night. What a powerful movie. I think I will watch it again. What a story of redemption.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's already July 2017!

2020!!

Maine 2017