Still Here!
Posting has been infrequent these days. I guess we are just really busy and I haven't taken any pictures that have seemed very interesting. So, this weekend I got out the Nikon and captured a few moments.
Atley is a serious gardener. The first sign of spring and she is ready to plant. She really motivates me! We started some seeds a couple of weeks ago and they have grown so big that we have had to replant!
Beets, Tomatoes, and Morning Glories!
The Master Gardener, Atley, and her dog.
Alex watches on...
And this is Atley's tooth today! It is way out there! Hanging on by a thread! She is worried about going to bed tonight becuase she might swallow it. Hmmm. She is also going around saying she looks like a monster! But I think there is a bit of fun drama in this. I don't think she could if she tried!
Atley is a serious gardener. The first sign of spring and she is ready to plant. She really motivates me! We started some seeds a couple of weeks ago and they have grown so big that we have had to replant!
Beets, Tomatoes, and Morning Glories!
The Master Gardener, Atley, and her dog.
Alex watches on...
And this is Atley's tooth today! It is way out there! Hanging on by a thread! She is worried about going to bed tonight becuase she might swallow it. Hmmm. She is also going around saying she looks like a monster! But I think there is a bit of fun drama in this. I don't think she could if she tried!
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave your thoughtful, kind messages here...