Autumn
It seems like once October arrives time goes into warp speed! And before we know it, Christmas will be here! We have so many fun activities in the fall. It is my favorite season and I cherish each day.
The garden is bearing the last of its fruit.
Atley was a puppy for the party at Addison's TKD studio. Later on that night, she was a dragon. Trick or treating yielded lots of candy but it was cold out! Alex came with us and with the flip of his hair he was Justin Beiber!
Abe Lincoln joined the party as well!
The first weekend in November we spent the weekend at a friends place in VA. There were 6 families in our small group who went up to their "farm". They call it a farm and it is surrounded by farms, but it doesn't have animals. It does have a large, old house that we can all find a place to lay our heads. It is surrounded by beautiful, rolling, countryside. Have I already mentioned that I love VA? If not, I will mention it. I love western VA!
Dominoes made for lots of fun entertainment. They built with them and played strategy games.
A bale of hay and some bows and arrows also provide lots of entertainment.
Atley had fun with the puppy!
This is the area that was set up for target shooting. It was to loud for me, and all the ear protection was used up, so I took a walk. The pumpkins got turned to mulch.
Alex got to go back to the farm this weekend with his high school youth group. He is tired today but had so much fun with his friends.
This is the view on my walk. I loved the barn down the hill on the right. I loved the peace and quiet of the countryside.
And Addison and Alex loved the go carts! I will attempt again to upload the video but haven't had success so far.
Breakfast coming up!
A sure shot!
And a campfire to end the night! We drove home after enjoying hamburgers and hotdogs by the fire. So thankful for friends, family and the Lord in our lives.
Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave your thoughtful, kind messages here...