First Field Trip!
We took out first field trip of the year! Omi, Addison, Atley, Gemma, Ethan and I headed to Marbles Museum downtown Raleigh. It was more fun than we could have imagined! While we were on that adventure, Alex and Rick were in the mountains of Virginia. Rick had work in Roanoke and Alex went with him. We all had a wonderful time and convened here again on Friday evening. The pictures are a bit out of order, but that is what you get here!
Alex working on the new shed...
Atley loves animals so here she is, getting a start a vet school....
Looks pretty stiff? Maybe it needs something?
Alex also enjoys learning from out friend, Jeff.
Best friends at the game area...
Gemma and Atley built this up HUGE!
Atley is balancing on a pile of these building blocks.
She couldn't figure out why I wanted her picture here!
Believe it or not, the hurdles here were one of the biggest hits!
I had to put this in!
Yes, Alex is driving all over. He is actually a very cautious driver and we could all learn a bit from driving with him!
Hotel Roanoke, where Alex and Rick stayed Thursday eve. That is all for this week! OH, I would add pictures of my honey bees but haven't had my camera with me as it has been cumbersome. I have major issues with hive beetles and am wondering if my honey bees will survive much longer. They are so destructive to hives! I don't know how people ever get honey from their hives! Next time you eat some local honey, think of that! :)
Alex working on the new shed...
Atley loves animals so here she is, getting a start a vet school....
Looks pretty stiff? Maybe it needs something?
Alex also enjoys learning from out friend, Jeff.
Best friends at the game area...
Gemma and Atley built this up HUGE!
Atley is balancing on a pile of these building blocks.
She couldn't figure out why I wanted her picture here!
Believe it or not, the hurdles here were one of the biggest hits!
I had to put this in!
Yes, Alex is driving all over. He is actually a very cautious driver and we could all learn a bit from driving with him!
Hotel Roanoke, where Alex and Rick stayed Thursday eve. That is all for this week! OH, I would add pictures of my honey bees but haven't had my camera with me as it has been cumbersome. I have major issues with hive beetles and am wondering if my honey bees will survive much longer. They are so destructive to hives! I don't know how people ever get honey from their hives! Next time you eat some local honey, think of that! :)



Comments
Post a Comment
Please leave your thoughtful, kind messages here...