Ocean Park, Maine ...Mostly pictures...


 Rick and his Dad, Grampy Brown....
 And right away, we have to go look at the water! It is still there! Rick helped build this boardwalk many years ago. Rick grew up coming to the beach and even lived here on his own, before he met me!
 The water is very cold! Much colder than NC!

 But still we go in!



 Taking the walk to the famous "Soda Fountain" and the "Variety Store" with Grampy Brown and Grammy Joyce!

 Breakfast at the Soda Fountain!


 And going to the Variety Store with Gammy Joyce and Grampy was lots and lots of fun!
 Addison- smiling big! Like a kid in a candy store!!!

 The Jetti...Jeddi...I don't know... the huge rocks!!







 And Uncle Mike, Aunt Amy, Lila and Emily stopped by for a visit! So, we went to the Soda Fountain!
 This is the first time Atley met a lot of family on this trip. Here she is with Lila! She didn't want them to leave!

 Family Picture and we got all of us in!!
 Now that I take the photos and update the blog, I don't include to many shots of me...Here I am!

 Atley is boogie boarding! She is so cool!!


 Popop joked about vacation being a different experience for a parent sometimes! Different as opposed to the carefree childhood time...Yes, it can be exhausting...but worth every bit!

End of the day... just before bed...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's already July 2017!

October 2015

Maine 2017