TKD and A Walk in the Woods!








Alex is taking AP Biology this year. His class just dissected a crayfish so when he saw a pile of them at the China Buffet, he decided to dig in! He told us about each part as he ate it!!



Okay, so these pictures are out of order. They are actually in reverse order as I struggle to get the hang of posting them. It takes me a LONG time to upload them and moving them gets tricky as I end up erasing them. So, this is Addison, enjoying the China Buffet after his award ceremony for TKD. He started only two weeks ago and quickly advanced to yellow belt and one of the best in his group.


Running up to receive Yellow Belt after bowing and handing us his white belt.



Here is Addison in the back row. I may be biased but I think he has the best precision and form. :)

Last weekend it was a beautiful day so we headed out to Umstead State Park for a hike! It was one of Atley's biggest hikes and she held up very well! She has got stamina! And who can resist a tree with a vine!




Stopping to pause and wait while Mom snaps a picture!



For the last 3 years, Rick, Addison and Alex have been doing 3 sets of push ups a day! Atley often gets her sets in too! They often greet each other by asking "How many sets??" :) I love it!





Alex is 14 1/2! Wow! He will be taking Driver's Ed in May! My little guy is kind of big now!




We look around and see so much to be thankful for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's already July 2017!

October 2015

Maine 2017